Jim Carrey Online

Scenes/sketches instead

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Scenes/sketches instead

Postby fluffy » Tue May 10, 2005 5:45 pm

ok since we are all having trouble managing to write together why don't we try our hand at writing one off comedy sketches or just funny moments/actions we'd like to see Jim do...
It can be as long or as short as you like and it can be whatever you want...

Does that sound better for some folk and later on we can amalgamate them to make the screenplay if you fancy...

fluffs :wink:
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby lammy » Tue May 10, 2005 6:35 pm

Or how about you write your own!

:D

I quit...I can't agree with anyones plot and that sucks for me- :D
Bah hum bug!!!!
lammy
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Tue May 10, 2005 6:41 pm

lol.....
I have a small spoof on the Da Vinci code. Langdon is from Amnesty International and interrogatign Silas.

Langdon : You are charged with plucking a hair on the terrorists hair.
Silas : I was only curious to know what black hair looks like!
Langdon : That doesn't make it less inhuman. We also have video footages of you murdering a mosquito.
Silas : But I waited for the mandatory 2 minutes before killing the sucker.
Langdon : You know what, I'll courtmartial you anyway, cuz I don't like the way you look.
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mav » Wed May 11, 2005 12:58 am

Another one....

Joel and Clementine are watching television and Clementine is switching channels when she see's one which has news for the hearing impaired, person uses sign language.

Clementine : Hey! I think we should communicate like that. You can show me your paintings and I can tell you what I think about them. I'm pretty good at finger pointing.

Joel : Paintings? They are gone. Erazed.

Clementine : Oh good! I didn't care much about them anyway. Infact, I wish I could eraze you for half a year and live with a stranger.

Joel : And what should I do for half a year? Drown in Blue Ruin?

Clementine : Well..... you can look after my hair color appointments. Or just freeze your butt on the Charles. You know how much I love that.

Joel : What if I never return ?

Clementine : What?! You would ruin it. If all you want to do is get out of my life, why the fock make me go through the trouble of erazing you. Patrick, lets go!
-
mav
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to The Speakeasy