Jim Carrey Online

Jim helped stranded motorist

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby thecablegal » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:08 pm

Having read *THE* forum posts (Cotton will know what I mean) I assume Jim should be driving a mini, lol!

Lol, that reminds me of what he said on Jonathan Ross...
Muse - 10, 11, 14, 22 & 23 November 2006
Muse - Wembley Stadium - 16 & 17 June 2007
Muse - Royal Albert Hall - 12 April 2008
Muse - 10 November 2009 & 13 November 2009
Muse - 11 September 2010
thecablegal
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby mido » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:53 pm

:D this is the Jim Carrey i know no wonder about. :wink:
mido
The Dead Pool

Postby Conor » Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:40 pm

you wat about wT?
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby cotton » Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:56 pm

ummm maybe the Hummer was Jim's anyway??

All I know is that I would love to give him one. :wink: :lol: :oops:
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby Gouliovandamn » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:26 pm

Thats so nice of him... it would be cool if it happened to someone i know... just so i could say i know someone who met Jim Carrey
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Conor » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:47 pm

or me....or you..or a freind....
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Postby carreyd away » Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:38 am

ummm maybe the Hummer was Jim's anyway?? and speaking of men who drive big flashy cars to make up for their small penis, what about Jim's new mercedes? A car is a car...big deal!

I dunno, personally I just don't se Jim as the "big baller" type with the flashy rims driving a Hummer as they are large and attract alot of attention. :lol: Owning a Mercedes in Brentwood allows him to blend in and remain incognito. Plus they don't suck up the gas like the 8 MPG Hummer does. He seems too politcally minded to own such an environment killer vehicle. He said on Letterman that the Mercedes was his dream car growing up and now he can actually own one. He has the Mercedes class, not the wanabe "look at me" car. That's just my opinion. You're right, a car is just a car, the car doesn't make the man. After all they said he was a passenger, it is a tabloid story and no ones really knows if it happened or not. I was just making a joke. :lol: But what if it were a Geo Metro? :lol: :lol: :lol:
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby JT Carrey » Sun Feb 06, 2005 7:43 am

he has the most expensive Mercedes made in the world, not to mention there are only a few in exsistance, the doors go up instead of opening out, it's major sporty and it speeds like a demon, not to mention it's a gas guzzler, I would think that would be a little showy and flashy, I want a Hummer, but I wouldn't be trying to show off with it, I just like the style cuz I've always liked rugged cars, I'm not one for cutesy girly cars, unless it's a convertible, otherwise I like big mean tough cars but I wouldn't drive them to prove anything, I know Jim has an Escalade, that's pretty much up there with a Hummer, but whatever, it's just a car, but I don't know why people think men with big cars are trying to compensate for their anatomy or why they think they're just being showy. Some men just like large cars and some like small cars. Showy guys are usually teenagers with bald heads who blast their music 5 million decibels..
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Gouliovandamn » Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:48 pm

Jim doesnt seem like a hummer kinda guy... but thats just me
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:13 am

a hummer is just a plain boring car, why does everyone think they're so flashy?
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Gouliovandamn » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:42 pm

i like the old model hummers... the ones that the army uses.. those are the cool ones because they are so bad a**... the new model just looks dumb because it is not as cool and costs way to much money... i would only buy a hummer if it was an old model one in good condition..... but they are in no way flashy
Gouliovandamn
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby Conor » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:31 pm

hummers are just cool i guess.....
Conor
Kick-Ass 2

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy