Jim Carrey Online

OMG!!!!!! Jim'S GOT A BLOG!!!!!!!

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:57 am

well duh, we all know it's not him, the man can't even answer my questions which Jim could answer immediately, I don't know why people do this
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby carreypunkrawker » Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:25 pm

yeah, I know I saw that, JT. lol. he's a dumbass. the real Jim knows you and what you look like. that's a fake fan letter that the guy wrote too. dumbass. . . !!!!!!!!
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby JT Carrey » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:53 pm

lol yes of course, he just wants attention (I should stop giving it to him) lol
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

"I was sitting back in my chair thinking 'this can't be about urine'" - Jim talking about the musical Urinetown :D
JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby cotton » Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:47 pm

JT I Thought it was a riot when you said "You would be fine without me but you would be better with me" especially since this guy is probably 500 pounds and bald.lol
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby carreypunkrawker » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:15 pm

lol cotton. that's funny. . .
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby carreyd away » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:59 am

cotton wrote:JT I Thought it was a riot when you said "You would be fine without me but you would be better with me" especially since this guy is probably 500 pounds and bald.lol

As Triumph the Insult Comic Dog would say, "Is this the first time you've talked to a girl without giving your credit card number first?"
carreyd away
A Christmas Carol

Postby cotton » Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:36 am

I think Triumph would say this about jim_e_carrey_1 "This bloggers good enough to poop on!"
cotton
JCO Staff

Postby carreypunkrawker » Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:50 pm

LOL cotton! quit it! lol. you're cracking me up. I love Triumph though. lol.

nice quotes. lol. rofl. . .
carreypunkrawker
A Christmas Carol

Postby JT Carrey » Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:52 pm

carreyd away wrote:
cotton wrote:JT I Thought it was a riot when you said "You would be fine without me but you would be better with me" especially since this guy is probably 500 pounds and bald.lol

As Triumph the Insult Comic Dog would say, "Is this the first time you've talked to a girl without giving your credit card number first?"

LOL I know huh?? ahhhh what a riot
~*~J.T. Carrey~*~

JT Carrey
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby SandsoftheHourglass » Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:19 am

Funny Stuff LOL

You have to worry about those people who want to become another person....I call them "LIVE CHANNEL PEOPLE"....they want to channel the spirits of the living because they spent all day on the Home Shopping Network. "I call the living spirit of Jim Carrey to speak into the Internet blog. Oh holy internet blog...show me the way" Then they play with their Ouija boards daily and keep a picture of Marylin Manson nearby.

They are the same people you will see walking down street talking to themselves..."I'm Jim Carrey....NOOOOO I'm Jim Carrey....nooooo I AM....no you're Barbara Streisand remember??? I keep forgetting BABS! "

Obsessed much?????? This round of prozac is on me .
" Why didn't you help the little old lady cross the street? She needed to get to the other side?"

"Clap On. Clap off "
SandsoftheHourglass
The Duck Factory

Gave a Test

Postby FutureStar1977 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 9:10 am

I gave this "Jim" character a test of my own. JT, you know the answer but breathe not a word of it to this blogger or anyone else and let's just see if this guy can answer the question. :wink:

If not, well...you know what that means. Apparently he is not answering your specific questions either. Hmmmm... LOL
Jim Carrey Is My Inspiration!-
http://www.jimcarreyworld.com
FutureStar1977
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Previous

Return to The Speakeasy