Jim Carrey Online

What upcoming movie should have been Jim's ?

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

What upcoming movie should have been Jim's ?

Postby grinchy steve » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:54 pm

A long topic-title, I know. :)

Once in a while I see a trailer and I can't help thinking ... "This would be perfect for Jim!" ... as I can easily imagine him in one of the roles.

Cold Souls (Trailer)

This could be his second 'Eternal Sunshine'. Ofcours it also reminds a bit of that movie, but is very promissing. It sure wouldn't hurt his carreer.

The Informant (Trailer)

He would be wonderfull in the role of Matt Damon, proving (once again) his ability to make us laugh is more than his rubber face. And being able to show his serious skills also ... bit like 'Phillip Morris', I guess.

Moon (Trailer)

Jim Carrey would be able to pull this one off, no doubt. Him and only him as the only (main) character that's losing his mind in a psychological SF-thriller like this. He would own this!
grinchy steve
Kick-Ass 2

Postby fluffy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:55 am

Something with a bit of a dark and disturbing edge, couched in reality with a bittersweet black humour............. :roll:
i gottit!!!!!...........he remakes the 'Wizard of Oz'......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

Postby Happygal » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:14 am

I think that Jim should play The Riddler again the upcoming Batman movie. I know that he's played it before, but I know that he can do it again.
One person's craziness, is another person's reality. ~ Tim Burton
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Return to The Speakeasy