Jim Carrey Online

Some eye-candy for Jim... hehe... :)

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Some eye-candy for Jim... hehe... :)

Postby cable girl » Sat May 26, 2007 4:03 pm

As I'll be gone for so long from JCO I decided to do something special for Jim... :D You never know when he might surf on the Internet and so! :lol: I tend to have such bad luck when it comes to that you see. My favourite actress is Alyssa Milano and I have lost count on how many times I haven't been able to chat with her on her official website 'cause I've been away or what not.

So I was thinking what I could do for Jim just incase... What do you do online for someone who basically have it all and who you won't be able to meet in person anyway? Then I came up with this idea to help Jim prove to even more people that there's more to Jenny than just being a Playboy-model in the past.... So I went through all my "Charmed"-magazine material concerning Season 6, when Jenny McGarthy was a blond Charmed one in episode 4, to make this pictorial as a tribute to his missus! :D

Here is the end result; I hope some of ya'll will enjoy it atleast, and that I'm aloud to have it up here of course! ;)

~ "Compassion is the currency that leads to true wealth"~ / Jim Carrey
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Postby Lena » Sat May 26, 2007 11:01 pm

omg, I didn't know she was one of those blondes in charmed, which is strange because I still remember that episode.
Lol, I guess I was to busy watching Chris :P
Lena
A Christmas Carol

Postby cable girl » Sun May 27, 2007 1:05 pm

Oh cool; so you're a fan of the show also? :D
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Postby Lena » Sun May 27, 2007 5:37 pm

I wouldn't call me a real fan of Charmed, but I've seen season 1 to 7, more then once. :D
Sadly ,over here, they don't show it on television anymore, they replaced it with "Big Brother" :( which is over now, so I hope they show Charmed again starting with season 8 :p
Lena
A Christmas Carol

Postby cable girl » Mon May 28, 2007 2:25 pm

Lena wrote:I wouldn't call me a real fan of Charmed, but I've seen season 1 to 7, more then once. :D

Myself I've lost count on how many times I've seen certain episodes 'cause Sweden keeps showing reruns of it. :P I always watch it again when I have nothing else to do! :lol:

Lena wrote:Sadly ,over here, they don't show it on television anymore, they replaced it with "Big Brother" :( which is over now, so I hope they show Charmed again starting with season 8 :p

I hope so too for your sake; season 8 is a very cool one! 8) Some say that the ending was too sentimental though; but I thought it was very sweet! :P <3
---<@ My favourite of all seasons is the third one though; Phoebe and Cole kicked ass together as a couple!!! 8) 8)
cable girl
Burt Wonderstone

Return to The Speakeasy