Jim Carrey Online

Woods tells Jim to Shut Up & Do Comedy

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Woods tells Jim to Shut Up & Do Comedy

Postby jimliker » Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:28 pm

Hollywood star JAMES WOODS says "Jim Carrey keeps wanting to do drama. I say shut up and just do comedy, make $100 million and relax. Actors always want to be the thing they are not.....

DO u agree with this? :?

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/ar ... rs_1027212

\:D/
jimliker
Dumb and Dumber To

Postby Lena » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:13 pm

ts, I don't agree, I think it's great Jim tries something new every ones in a while. I like him in comedy as much as in drama or in a thriller.

James Woods sounds kinda lazy, the only thing he seems to care about (based on this short article) is the money he makes. He doesn't want to acquire new expierences. (ad least, that's what I think when I read this article :P )
Lena
A Christmas Carol

Postby Happygal » Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:25 am

I certainly don't agree! Jim can do whatever he wants to do! It is up to him, not anybody else! I will watch any movie that Jim has/will make. :)
One person's craziness, is another person's reality. ~ Tim Burton
Happygal
Dumb and Dumber To

Re: I don't agree with James Woods

Postby JimCarreyschick » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:58 pm

I don't agree with this one bit because Jim is great when he does drama movies and he deserves to try new things. People and the critics should give him a chance and they can't always expect Jim to do the same thing all the time and all in all Jim should be given a fair chance and get credit for serous acting he's very great at it, Keep it up Jim!

Jen Carrey! :)
JimCarreyschick
Horton Hears a Who!

Postby maxventura » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:50 pm

I have to say I agree with him. If you are good in comedy, do comedy. Comedy brings joy to people, nothing is better than that.
And that's the way the cookie crumbles!
maxventura
The Duck Factory

Postby fluffy » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:34 am

i say whatever makes him happy..............it´s not as though he needs the money now.............although Woods can´t be picky about his work......he needs all the jobs he can get now.............

fluffy :wink:
Fluffy
fluffy
JCO Staff

SORRY

Postby babygirl_lace » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:40 pm

I think James Woods should shut up...lol Yeah he's a good actor but is he jealous that apparently he can't stretch out of his genere of acting?? He does the same crap all the time. I am a person of change...change is good. Stick to your roots but stretch and grow in the meantime. I think Jim is fabulous funny and I also happen to think he's quite the eye catcher in the dramatic roles as well. Jim is one of those people who doesn't want to stay in one place. If I were an actress, I too would want to dabble in a little bit of everything.
~Lex~

"No day but today!" ~RENT~
babygirl_lace
Batman Forever

Postby Not_Impulsive » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:33 pm

I absolutely do not agree!
Now - every actor would play in the horror movies if they'd just always do their first roles.
Well, you know what I mean.
Anyway, James Woods is so wrong!
Not_Impulsive
Mike Hammer: Murder Takes All

Return to The Speakeasy