Jim Carrey Online

Jim--better than the others

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

Re: I'm TOTALLY off topic

Postby cableclair » Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:57 am

GRRRRR FRUICKKKIT. <br><br>GROWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL<br><br>I just lost my hour long post. *kicks computer* *kicks computer* *kicks computer*. <br><br>Anyways Juls, YES I can tell *insert funny earwax quirck here*<br><br>blahblahblahblah people labeling people blahblahblah *insert example of 5-inch high box collection and the prettiest box turns out to be 6-inch* blahblahblahblah.<br><br>Blahblah underappreciated extremely talented dutch standup comedian blahblahblahblah.<br><br>GROWL. GROWL I SAY!!!! <p>cableclair<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.soiledmypants.com">www.soiledmypants.com</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><-- my site<br>Failure isn't failure unless you give up...</p><i></i>
cableclair
The Number 23

Re: re: Yuck!!!

Postby re: Yuck!!! » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:22 am

I agree with you, Cheryl. But I think he also needs someone who is very independant and knows what she wants. Not someone who says yes to everything, gives herself up and clings to him like a leech. But yeah, definitely more down-to-earth. <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:green;font-family:verdana;font-size:x-small;">"Whatever makes you feel good when you sit down and do it,<br>is what you should be chasing in your life." - Jim Carrey</span><!--EZCODE FONT END--></p><i></i>
re: Yuck!!!

Return to The Speakeasy