Jim Carrey Online

TV Guide

Jim Carrey discussion on non-movie related topics or topics which doesn't fit anywhere else...

TV Guide

Postby JimCarreysGal » Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:02 pm

We are subscribed to the TV Guide channel and Jim is in it! Theres three pics of him and an article on him about The Six Million Dollar Man! Its the Tv Guide channel with Reba on the front cover.<br> Melissa<br>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~<br>"God is a mean kid sitting on an ant hill with a magnifying glass and im the ant he could fix my life in 5 minutes if he wanted to but he rather burn off my feelers and watch me squirm!" ~ Bruce Almighty Jim Carrey~<br>"Thank God you werent hurt" " God yea lets thank god shall we,for his blessings are raining down upon me, WAIT THATS NOT RAIN!" ~Bruce Almighty Jim Carrey and Jennifer Aniston~<br><br>"That's the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they'd be like, 'Yeah, big deal. I'd eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you're pulling down."~ Jim Carrey~<br><br>" Do you want me to get naked and start the revoluton? I'll take that as a maybe" ~ Jack Black Orange County~<br>" Helloooo Chelloooo" ~Jack Black School Of Rock~ <br>" Ok we will go and get her but you are going to follow because I am an EXPERT at escaping.... LETS GO fast escape, fast escapes are my expertise!" ~ Jack Black Orange County~ <p></p><i></i>
JimCarreysGal
The Truman Show

the pic is...

Postby Re: TV Guide » Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:29 pm

its a pic of Jims head pasted on the first leading mans body in The Six Million Dollar Man, there showing how Jim would look in the movie playing the lead role <br> Melissa<br><br>~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~<br>"God is a mean kid sitting on an ant hill with a magnifying glass and im the ant he could fix my life in 5 minutes if he wanted to but he rather burn off my feelers and watch me squirm!" ~ Bruce Almighty Jim Carrey~<br>"Thank God you werent hurt" " God yea lets thank god shall we,for his blessings are raining down upon me, WAIT THATS NOT RAIN!" ~Bruce Almighty Jim Carrey and Jennifer Aniston~<br><br>"That's the trouble with being me. At this point, nobody gives a damn what my problem is. I could literally have a tumor on the side of my head and they'd be like, 'Yeah, big deal. I'd eat a tumor every morning for the kinda money you're pulling down."~ Jim Carrey~<br><br>" Do you want me to get naked and start the revoluton? I'll take that as a maybe" ~ Jack Black Orange County~<br>" Helloooo Chelloooo" ~Jack Black School Of Rock~ <br>" Ok we will go and get her but you are going to follow because I am an EXPERT at escaping.... LETS GO fast escape, fast escapes are my expertise!" ~ Jack Black Orange County~ <p></p><i></i>
Re: TV Guide

Return to The Speakeasy